Floor Cord Cover by X-Protector - 5’ Silicone Baseboard Cord Protector for Cornres - Overfloor Cord Protector
The wires run across the whole area and constantly get in your way? A bunch of tangled cables put you at risk of tripping over? Want to protect cords from kids and pets? Hide all your cables in the corner between the wall and the floor! The new technology of Self-Adhesive Power Cable Protector by X-PROTECTOR WILL protect all your cords in your lovely home!
Dimensions: 5’ L x 1.6” W and 0.8” hole
Materials: high-quality BPA-free silicone & strong adhesive tape
It will be available soon
KEEPS THE SHAPE
PERFECT FOR ANY FLOORING
- Measure the length of a Floor Cord Cover by X-Protector.
- Cut off the part that you need to cover a wire between the wall and floor.
- Clean the floor and wipe the wall before you will apply the over-floor cord protector.
- Apply the extension cord cover between a floor and wall.
- Rub the adhesive part of the trip cord cover several times to get the best results.
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CONSTANTLY SEE TANGLED UNPROTECTED CORDS IN YOUR HOUSE - CHOOSE WHITE BASEBOARD FLOOR CORD PROTECTOR BY X-PROTECTOR!