Recently we shared some tips on how to make the most of your space for a small bedroom. Today let’s talk about tricks for making a small kitchen look bigger.
- Use stainless steel appliances, glossy cabinets, glass tiles and shiny floors. Reflective surfaces will make a kitchen feel bigger;
- Opt for minimalism. The minimalist look works well for creating the illusion of more space in your kitchen. Avoid ornate, overly decorative details and keep the look fuss free for long sightlines and a roomier feel.
- Add geometric patterns. But try not to overdo it, as too many geometric patterns can make a small space look overloaded.
- Fit slimmer items like cabinets and cupboards. They will still look like standard but give you a little bit more space.
- Don’t forget about lighting. The more light, the bigger your kitchen will look. Opt for natural light, as it reflects from surfaces more naturally and makes your space feel larger.
If you have glossy tile flooring in your kitchen, you probably know that it can be easily damaged. As kitchen is an area with greater demands, protect it from scratches and scuffs using X-Protector felt furniture pads. They will save your floor from any damages and make it serve you longer!